Results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: Chris Rose & Major Change

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Inactive Member starbuck's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 20th, 2004
    Posts
    5,852
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Chris Rose & Major Change

    so I can tell the performance part of this is at the Park in Norton. Who's football field are they showing with the crowD on the July 4 1990 performance? I thought it was Coeburn but now after a couple viewing's i don't think so.

    YouTube - Chris Rose (Major Change) - It's Allright
    [IMG]http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg[/IMG] [URL="http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg"] [/URL]

  2. #2
    Inactive Member
    Chris Rose & Major Change


    stainless's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 24th, 2009
    Location
    On the mtn.
    Posts
    279
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Chris Rose & Major Change

    That field is JJ Kelly's field.

  3. #3
    Inactive Member MikeJones's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 8th, 2007
    Posts
    3,888
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Chris Rose & Major Change

    Quote Originally Posted by stainless View Post
    That field is JJ Kelly's field.

    Was that on the 4th
    GO VOLS

  4. #4
    Inactive Member
    Chris Rose & Major Change


    stainless's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 24th, 2009
    Location
    On the mtn.
    Posts
    279
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Chris Rose & Major Change

    Yeah, that was on the 4th.

  5. #5
    Inactive Member starbuck's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 20th, 2004
    Posts
    5,852
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Chris Rose & Major Change

    of 1990
    [IMG]http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg[/IMG] [URL="http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg"] [/URL]

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •